MICAH SOLOMON is one of the most popular keynote speakers on customer service, the customer experience, customer loyalty, and corporate culture. A bestselling author and hands-on consultant, Micah Solomon specializes in building stellar, profitable customer experiences and customer-centric corporate cultures, as well as helping organizations provide service to customers of all ages, including the new Millennial (Gen-Y) generation of customers.
Micah Solomon is the trusted, cutting-edge authority from USA who will help you grow your business by transforming your relationship with customers to reflect today's changing realities and opportunities. Micah travels all over the world with his talks.
WHAT DOES MICAH SPEAK ABOUT?
Micah offers keynote speeches, half-day workshops, and remote webinars on the following topics, customized to your specific audience, business situation, and challenges:
1. Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit. Based on the #1 bestselling book Micah wrote in collaboration with the creators of the modern-day Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. Micah reveals the secrets of building a truly five-star customer service organization.
2. High-Tech, High-Touch Customer Service.
Based on Micah's latest bestseller: how to build customers for life in this age of social media, self-service, global competition, and endless distractions. Includes hands-on experience, best practices, and culture-building insight from Apple, Google, The Ritz-Carlton, Zappos, USAA Insurance, Four Seasons, and more.
3. Millennials As Customers: Serving–and Profiting From–The Largest Generation In History. The millennial generation of customers (born 1980-2000) is bigger–by far–than the baby boom, and will soon represent a third of all customers in the marketplace. And within just a couple years will command the largest wallet share of any generation in history. Are you ready to serve them, profit from them, keep them coming back? Micah’s renowned research and writing on the subject for Forbes.com enliven this unique presentation.
4. The Jetsons Effect: Building A Future-Ready Customer Service Experience. One of the challenges of our time is deciding where to put more, or less, human interaction into customer service and the customer experience. Using a fun yet useful framework of the Jetsons cartoon vision of the future, as well as much practical insight and examples, Micah helps you address self-service, timeliness, and other key issues of a future-friendly customer service experience.
5. Company Culture: The Ownership Imperative. Turning employees into proprietors, with true responsibility for the care and feeding of customers, is a key to a great company culture. Micah explains how to accomplish this through purpose, standards, positive peer pressure, and leadership that leads to self-leadership.